- Automatic debit will allow you to pay your maintenance dues automatically without having to write a check every month.
- To enroll you must fill out the (Automatic Debit Form) which must be accompanied with a voided check, this has to be done only once.
- Deductions will be made from your checking account on the first of each month.
- Once enrolled, the automatic debit will continue until a termination letter is received from owner.
- Maintenance fees are due on the 1st of every month, a grace period of (10) days is given before any late charges are applied.
- After the (10th) day a $25.00 late fee is charged to the account and a courtesy letter is mailed out to the owner advising the account is in arrears.
- If the payment is not received by the (1st) of the following month, a certified demand letter is mailed out, giving the owner (10) days from receipt of letter to pay the full amount.
- If the payment is not received after the (10th) day, the account is automatically forwarded to the collections attorneys (Hyman Spector & Mars, LLP.).
- Once the account is referred to the collections attorneys, there is no further communication between the owner & the Association until the case is released.